Saturday, June 25, 2011

Gossip Grey

Greys Anatomy, my first TV series I followed much ever. I always find there's something good in most of their episodes. despite of their scandalous doctor life, every episode brings not much knowledge but enough for you to ponder hows life evolve around you, hows universe acts toward you and hows this every details of every person in a life matters. you could see much of the pain. acceptance, happiness and every emotion though you know you never lived in their life( i am talking because I never gonna live in that life too) but what they bring are real and true. haha and whoever can resist the temptation to not watch McDreamy in there. I have all the reason to be a loyal watcher to this tv shows.hhaha..and I love everytimes Meredith starts the episode with all the talking and thought, they quite a good lines and inspiring.and yea I hate Izzie Stevens has to leave the shows.and I know everyone hates not to watch Izzie and her hotness and determination to fight the cancer.hehe.

There is a reason I said I’d be happy alone. It wasnt because I thought I would be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It’s easier to be alone. Because what if you learn that you need love? And then you don’t have it. What if you like it? And lean on it? What if you shape your life around it? And then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It’s like dying. The only difference is, death ends. This? It could go on forever …” Meredith Grey season 7 episode 22.

Gossip Girl. what can I said more. I love them fussing around with their life,unravel secrets of their own, watch the dethrone of a queen of the prestigious school, scandalous and affair they making, value of friendship and way of they making way out after every mess they shatter around. I love Blair and Serene friendship, they always fight and the fact that Blair always been intimidated by Serena sparkles, but they love their friendship. always find way to tripped with each other but at the end comes back at one at the end. And Chuck Bass...he's a hottie and a hunk for a definite truth. raise a hand for Chuck Bass  team..haha..I prefer Chuck with Blair cause they are mutual complement, isnt it? I remember one line Blair said to Chuck in the show, what we have is a great love. It's complicated, intense all consuming. No matter what we do and how much we fight, it'll always pull us in.





2 comments:

shahdattul mawarni indahwan shahputri said...

yup! mnat dua2 ceritaaaaaa!!!!!!!

house, desperate housewives, ER..huhuhu!! sangat ikutiiii...!!

shudeshude said...

kan2...adoi tergoda ngn chuck bass ngan mcdreamy...hahahaa