Friday, June 24, 2011

friend for keep


they said
bestfriends are sisters that God forget to give us

I could really use that. I have met many peoples throughout my life. and some of those people happen to be my friend. so many of them with unlikely different attitude. some are nice and a friend for real, some are plastics, if they go any near heater they would melt and some are just friend for the definition. but bestfriend is all of type of friend I could wish for. I have BFF and my BFF is my unbiological sister. For a fact I dont have a real sister though but my BFF has the similar perks as those who have a real one. once I  have read, friend would ask you to eat for lunch but a bestfriend would eat your lunch. haha. nice kan? I have this one pretty girl that been my best best bestfriend since I was in form 4 in MRSM Terendak. I dont even realise when this sombong, angkuh berlagak punya muka turn to my bestfriend.haha. yea yana, I've told you this I supposed, you is like muka berlagak yg baru masuk maktab and tak pandang langsung kat orang laen. Da la baru masuk form 4 muka nk kerek gile. But when we happened to study in a same class kot then I da start rapat ngn you and menerima hakikat muka kerek you tu.hahaha. So since that, too much joy we cherish and stumble upon. too many and I cant list it out. I remember you nanges2 dtg bilik I and I mengendeng datang bilik you when I was so tense. But I never forget how I confiscated you hp when I was in title of BWP(that time hp sgt HARAM untuk dibawa ke mktab). I felt so awful sbb I kene rampas your handphone and I remember this clearly bila mase time tu add maths nye lesson. you tarik I g toilet and nanges kat I and tell me how miserable you are sbb hp you xde and I was feeling sgt guilty but you tak salahkan I pun. and start that point I knew we can be a very good friends and BFF and sisters. and proved until now I mest cari you lagi for any reason I nak cerita anything.I admit that it is still comfy to told you everything and I know you do too.haha. we always share the same feeling kan. I really miss you. doakan I nye bodekan menjadi and  I can meet you like always nanti tau. 


this is soooo sad. I was planning to put our pictures while we were in Terendak. Unfortunately, I cant find my pendrive and I think it's missing. yea, I havent seen the pendrive quite a long time sbb I da xgune da but as far I rmembered I stash it somewhere in my room but I couldnt find it. All the pictures are inside that and now I dont have anything to see if I want to reminisce moments. uhuuuuu sedih3.. =( 

5 comments:

yana said...

awwww very sweet. i'm touched ! i love you sayang ! wait for the reply ! teehee

Shidah Bieha said...

so here is another yana who become ur bestfriend..how sweet is that? ^^

shudeshude said...

yana is meant for everyone's bestie kan?haha

sHeRa_ShErA said...

syg,touchingnya..rase nk nanges plak.hehe..i suka part hp yana ilang tu.it doesnt mean i like hp yana ilang tu but i look both of u very close..yana ada jugak nanges kt bilikms hp dye ilang.i pon xtau nk ckp pe ms tu.i xtau plak yg u yg rmpas..n one more, dont forget i also think about u like u think bout yana (muke kerek+berlagak tahap buat aku nyampah n at last best gle kwn ngn minah nie..ahaha)

shudeshude said...

hahaha mcm sume orang ade komen yang same tow..ape muke i kerek gileeee ke..i ingt la u ckp cmtuh..ingt sgt u said it in matrik..hahaha..btw u are my bestie too..see the reply in yana's blog